Name: Lau Kin Chi
Position: Adjunct Associate Professor, Coordinator of Programme on Cultures of Sustainability, Centre for Cultural Research and Development, Lingnan University.
Organisation: Lingnan University
- Adjunct Associate Professor teaching Cultural Studies at Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Member of the International Board of Peace Women Across the Globe (PWAG)
- Co-chair of the Executive Committee of Asian Regional Exchange for New Alternatives (ARENA)
- Vice-president of World Forum for Alternatives (WFA)
- Founding Member, Global University for Sustainability
- Having edited/co-edited books includingGlobalizing Resistance; Shaping Our Future: Asian Pacific People’s Convergence; China Reflected;Colours of Peace: Stories of 108 Women in China; Resurgent Patriarchies: Challenges for Women’s Movements in Asia;Beyond the Financial Crisis: People’s Responses and Alternatives in Action; The Masked Knight: Collection of Writings of Sub-Commander Marcos; Subaltern Studies. She has also produced documentary films on peacewomen in China.
Articles:Commemorating Immanuel Wallerstein_English 20200902 (4.1 MB) 2020-09-02
Alain Badiou_SSFS7 Dialogue_english (19.5 KB) 2020-07-20 Author: Alain Badiou.
Sit Tsui and Lau Kin Chi 2020 - Building a Global Feminist Alliance for Peace in East Asia (177.4 KB) 2020-07-15 Author: Sit Tsui and Lau Kin Chi.
SSFS7 Program 20200713 (50.9 KB) 2020-07-13
20180617 SSFS5 LAU Kin Chi_Utopia and Rurban Alternatives (31.6 KB) 2020-06-09 Author: LAU Kin Chi.
Au Yeung Lai Seung - Lingnan Gardeners 190617 (34.6 KB) 2019-12-30
Lingnan Gardeners_190617 (34.6 KB) 2019-06-26
Lau Kin Chi and He Zhixiong - Fukushima Nuclear Accident - 8 Yeas After (1.5 MB) 2019-05-14
Issa Shivji_A giant of an African intellectual the dedicated and committed socialist (14.4 KB) 2018-08-20 Author: Issa Shivji.
Lau Kin Chi_Celebrating the love and vision of a communist of the heart - Samir Amin (24.2 KB) 2018-08-20 Author: Lau Kin Chi.
Lau Kin Chi-The Korean Peace Treaty as a major step to reverse the arms race in Northeast Asia (108.6 KB) 2018-06-06
The Rhetoric and Reality of the TPP (203.5 KB) 2017-10-03 Author: Wen_Tiejun,Lau_Kin_Chi,Erebus_Wong,Sit_Tsui.
One Belt, One Road (164.6 KB) 2017-10-03 Author: Wen_Tiejun,Lau_Kin_Chi,Erebus_Wong,Sit_Tsui.
The Tyranny of Monopoly Finance Capital (295.7 KB) 2017-10-03 Author: Wen_Tiejun,Lau_Kin_Chi,Erebus_Wong,Sit_Tsui.
Re-organizing Peasant Labour for Local Resilience in China (183.3 KB) 2017-10-03 Author: Wen_Tiejun,Lau_Kin_Chi,Erebus_Wong,Sit_Tsui.
Agenda WFA TWF at Tunis 2015 English REV (20.0 KB) 2016-11-03
1000 Women and a Dream -- negotiating peace and gender politics (130.4 KB) 2015-07-29 Author: Chan Shun Hing, Lau Kin Chi.
Women and Peace Work rooted in the Ordinary (170.9 KB) 2015-07-29 Author: Lau Kin Chi.
Economic representation and subjectification -- China and Modernization (380.7 KB) 2015-07-29 Author: Lau Kin Chi.
The Politics of “Asia” -- Beyond the Discourse of Modernization (470.9 KB) 2015-07-29 Author: Lau Kin Chi.
1 2 Next »
This post is also available in 简体中文.