Name: Eduardo Tadem
Organisation: University of Philippines
- Professor of Asian Studies at the University of the Philippines, Diliman
- Editor-in-chief of Asian Studies (Journal of Critical Perspectives on Asia)
- Holding a Ph.D in Southeast Asian Studies from the National University of Singapore
- President of the Freedom from Debt Coalition (FDC)
- Chairperson, Executive Director or board member of civil society organizations (CSO)
- Engaged in social development and critical research work such as the Asian Regional Exchange for New Alternatives (ARENA) and Alternative Forum for Research in Mindanao (AFRIM).
Articles:The pitfalls of Special Economic Zones (104.0 KB) 2016-12-13 Author: Eduardo Tadem.
Eduardo Tadem-Illegitimate Debts and the Asian Development Bank-The Philippine Case (63.2 KB) 2017-06-29