2011 SOUTH SOUTH FORUM ON SUSTAINABILITY
- Institute of Advanced Studies for Sustainability, Renmin University of China
- Kwan Fong Cultural Research and Development Programme, Lingnan University
- Master of Cultural Studies Programme, Department of Cultural Studies, Lingnan University
- United Nations Development Programme (China)
- Institute of Advanced Studies for Humanities and Social Sciences, Tsinghua University, China
- Center for Film and Cultural Studies, Peking University, China
Videos of Seminars:
Theme 1 : Macro-economic Policy and Critical Evaluations
Theme 2 : Ecological Justice and Cultural Diversity
Theme 3 : Alternative Local Initiatives and Social Innovations
Rethinking Global South Security
Selection of Conference Articles:Law, Religious Freedom, and Ethics (224.7 KB) 2015-03-19 Author: Jorge Santiago.
The Impact of Neo-liberal Policy on Indian Peasantry (87.3 KB) 2015-03-19 Author: Arindam Banerjee.
Consumtion as Happiness (189.4 KB) 2011-12-01 Author: Vinod Raina.
Andean Political Philosophy Challenges the Coloniality of Power (162.1 KB) 2011-12-01 Author: Victor Hugo Jijon.
Participatory Approach in Rural Poverty Alleviation and Women_s Empowerment in Indonesia (233.5 KB) 2011-12-01 Author: Mayling Oey.
"Indigenous Households" Financial Practices in the Highlands of Chiapas " (412.1 KB) 2011-12-01 Author: Maria Eugenia Santana.
Peasant Movement Constituting Life-affirming Communities in Bangladesh (397.1 KB) 2011-12-01 Author: Farhad Mazhar.
The Andean-Amazonian Worldview: an Alternative Proposal (427.7 KB) 2011-12-01 Author: Cristina Cardozo.
Colonizing and Decolonizing Works in Chinese Universities (142.4 KB) 2011-12-01 Author: Zhou Li.
This post is also available in 简体中文.