Name: Chan Shun Hing
Title: Adjunct Associate Professor
Organisation: Department of Cultural Studies, Lingnan University, HK
She is one of the founding members of the Global University for Sustainability.
- Awarded PhD from the Department of Chinese Language and Literature, Peking University in 1996;
- Started teaching in Lingnan University since Sept 1996, first in the Department of Translation (1996-99), then in the Department of Cultural Studies (1999-now);
- Had done research on Modern Chinese literature, gender and narratives, gender and everyday life, women, peace and sustainable living.
- Involved in the project of PeaceWomwn: www.1000peacewomenhk.org (action research website)
- Current project : PEACE (Nam Chung) : https://peacenamchung.org/
Articles:Journal of Women in Culture and Society (765.9 KB) 2016-06-17 Author: Chan Shun Hing.
Sustainable Peace, Gender, and Knowledge Production: the case of experimenting ecological agriculture by PeaceWomen in China (599.1 KB) 2016-06-17 Author: Chan Shun Hing.
1000 Women and a Dream -- negotiating peace and gender politics (130.4 KB) 2015-07-29 Author: Chan Shun Hing, Lau Kin Chi.
Sustainable Peace and Knowledge Production--the case of Shanxi Peacewomen (316.7 KB) 2015-03-21 Author: Chan Shun Hing.
Peace Women Project: http://www.1000peacewomenhk.org/
PEACE (Nam Chung): https://peacenamchung.org/