Name: Michael Hudson
Organisation: The Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends (ISLET)
He is one of the founding members of the Global University for Sustainability.
- President of The Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends (ISLET), which engages in research regarding domestic and international finance, national income and balance-sheet accounting with regard to real estate, and the economic history of the ancient Near East.
- Wall Street Financial Analyst
- Distinguished Research Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Economic advisor to governments worldwide including Iceland, Latvia and China on finance and tax law
- Giving presentations on various topics at conferences and meetings
Videos: Michael Hudson, Fictitious Capital And Debt Cancellation:
Michael Hudson’s Personal website: http://michael-hudson.com/